Wednesday, November 25, 2009

"Today is better than yesterday"

Thanks to Jennifer, these images are from her blog,

I don't know why, but I can express myself so much better using images and music.  My last post was somewhat dark.  I was in a dark place.  But I've been feeling a lot better since then.  There are good days and bad, but the good days are starting to outnumber the bad, and I'm very thankful for that.  I'm also thankful for finally finding out my diagnosis and getting on the road to recovery.  I'm thankful, in a really weird way, for the lessons I've learned during this past year.  They made me who I am today.  They made me strong.  They made me realize that I can handle so much more than I ever thought.  They made my relationships stronger, especially with my husband.  And I am SO thankful for that.  We can get through anything now, baby.  I love you.

These are some images that evoked some emotion in me at this moment in time.





































No comments: