Monday, October 12, 2009

blocked....


I need to start writing....but I always feel blocked....or I just don't know where to start....it's all too complicated...and bringing back the memories in order to put them down in words is just too much right now........soon.....


....I did find an interesting link...about writing to different media to try to erase the stigma attached to mental illness.....http://mentalhealth.samhsa.gov/publications/allpubs/SMA01-3513/Default.asp


Once I get my thoughts together, I may send some letters out....but right now my thoughts are all jumbled....

I'm being weaned off of Effexor...and it is pure torture. The withdrawal is horrendous. I got put on Lamictal almost a month ago by my psychiatrist and it seems to help level me out...but I think I need a higher dose.

There...got a couple thoughts out....more to come, hopefully soon....there's a HELL of a lot to tell...

No comments: